Friday 5 April 2013

Tojo Troubles in Jawahar…


6th April,2013
03:41 am
Jawahar Bhawan,IIT Roorkee

Well.. the story of Ms.Tojo starts about one month ago…when I found her near canteen during wee hours of the night… I carried her in my arms and went to my friend’s room on the first floor of Jawahar Bhawan.. our very own hostel…!! But alas, I was forced to abandon her by none other than Mr.Debadutta Parida…!! L
A week later I found the same creature in another of my classmates room, who had finally adopted her, and become her Foster father…Mr.Ashish…!! Well.. Perhaps Ashish was inviting trouble, till now I had heard that hope comes in small packages… but Trouble comes in minute packages.. and we were yet to see the trouble…hehe…
Well.. everything started off well.. Ashish kept her in his balcony which Tojo converted into a Manure factory within a week… and which actually was enough to burn one’s nostrils within no time… -_-
Ashish fed her Pedigree bought by his own investments…!! And he actually bathed her at times…!! Till she started to BITE…!! :D
That’s one of the things similar to human and dog babies.. they have a tendency to bite almost everything and anything once their canines start growing too big for their clumsy mouths…and I had to actually save my kurta once by being bitten by Toby… But the trouble had only started…One fine day, she bit Ashish… and my poor classmate is taking anti-rabies injections now… ROFL…!!
Once.. during another wee hours of the night.. I heard her squeaking and barking feebly… then I heard strange noises coming from outside.. when I investigated after going outside…it seemed that almost all the hostel mates were at war with Mr.Ashish.. !! “Kutta laaye hi kyun the jab maarna tha to”
“raat bhar chillata rehta hai…chup karaao isko.. ya fir chodh aao..”
“Saala kabse roya jar aha hai”
After a series of remarks.. things cooled down a little bit…
Till today…!! When I heard that due to numerous complaints.. Ashish had to finally abandon Tojo.. well.. when I went for a smoke to my friends room on 3rd floor… Ms.Tojo was already sitting beneath his bed busy tearing something.. the moment she saw me.. she again jumped and started chasing me… until we chased her out of the room or we might be the next ones to take Rabies injections…God!!
Well.. my night troubles didn’t end here.. she chased me all the while from 3rd floor till ground floor and unless I reached my room and shut her outside….!! If only I had a balcony and I didn’t have a room on ground floor.. I would have been glad to adopt her again… and named her Ms.Tojo Iyer…!! :D :D
Well.. after eating a couple of biscuits… and chasing me around the courtyard.. Ms.Tojo has finally gone to the first floor and trying her best to jump from another balcony… I just pray that she keeps well… That’s one thing with dogs… they are fond of you and you are fond of them…and Tojo actually barked on me when I was playing with Simran.. I think she envies her…!!
Hmmm… lets see.. what tomorrow morning brings for me and Tojo.. till then… I am gonna crash….!!
Or on a second thought.. should I go out and chase her for a while… hahaha ROFL…!! :D

2 comments: