Wednesday 3 April 2013

Reflections


4th April,2013
01:25 am

As  I write this, it has been 3 days since I had a proper sleep, well..too many things going on my mind… and the best way out… an outburst of verses…
As Sylvia Plath said “The Blood jet is poetry… there is no stopping it”
But as always…are all poets supposed to be insane and insomniac?? Well I don’t know… I just want to pour verse after verse of writings….
The very fact that you feel suddenly so lonely at times….!! And insanity is like icing on the cake…well..too mixed up to describe anything here….

(1)Till the Grief subsides and appetite is full...
I drink its ardor and the never ending depths...

Till the happiness ensues the promise of an everlasting mirth...
Dissolved in time...
Meddled with the mind....

Till the Poetry surges in the Poet's mind....
Till everything becomes omnipresent...

And INFINITE....!!

This is the Promise of a never ending Verse...!!



(2) Silence of this night...
Damp memories and Remembrance..
of an Unfulfilled Romance..

Numbness of the mind.
Lost in the darkness of a desire..
The heart mocks at this satire...

Often my hand throbs for yours..
That one caress..and that kiss..
Once more i long for that eternal bliss...!



No comments:

Post a Comment